Monday, October 29, 2007

halloween ball

Hi again. I was just so excited that I decided to post twice today.

Thanks to everyone who came to the ball on Saturday night! It was a lot of fun. Some great costumes. I hope everybody enjoyed Orange Crush and all the other great stuff going on. I had a lot of stuff to do, so sadly I did not get to sing karaoke. Oh well. Hopefully during the valentine's day ball. It'll be easier to sing in a dress suit rather than a superman suit.

If you didn't know, the muscles on my superman suit were fake. I know, you thought that was some real chest action. Sorry ladies, those pecs weren't mine! The funny thing is, the neck part of the suit was REALLY tight. It was choking me a little. That made the night a little uncomfortable.

That will be all for today. I promise! I'd love to hear about your costumes. What are going to be on Halloween? Are you dressing up when your kids go trick or treating? Did you go to a party this past weekend? What were you? Was the costume choking you? Tell me all about it!

Enjoy!

-Lopez

No comments: