Tuesday, October 30, 2007

our little cottage by the sea

Hi everybody!

Somebody posted on the "old" blog a little poem for me. It's funny because it was done by somebody from my play. One of the talented performers in the play, Dan, was playing piano and I started singing this silly song about cuddling and having a cottage by the sea. It was very weird, but it's fun to make up songs!

I'm sure you've done that, right? I do it all the time.

Somebody also asked about candy. I may talk about candy tomorrow, but I don't know. I mean, who wants to talk about candy all the time? It's not like people eat a lot of candy and could talk about it forever, right?

HA!!!! Got Ya! Of course I'm going to talk about candy! Of course everybody wants to talk about candy! You wouldn't be human if you didn't. I have to remember to tell you about all the fun candy from Haribo tomorrow. They might be my favorite candy company now. I'll tell you why tomorrow.

I wish I could give out candy on Halloween, but sadly, nobody comes to apt. buildings to trick or treat. I think it's fun to see all the kids costumes and I would like to scare the kids too. If you can't scar children mentally, what are you supposed to do with them? Are you supposed to let them grow up well-adjusted? BORING!!!!

I'm off to counseling.

Enjoy!

-Lopez

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do we get to see this poem? I did not see a link to the old blog anymore.