Wednesday, April 2, 2008

lather, rinse, repeat

Hi folks!
Well, here we are. Back in business. Back on the saddle. Back to the wall. Back to the future. Back...ok...that's done.

I bought some man shampoo yesterday. Yeah. I usually buy some shampoo AND conditioner. It's hard to find those in "manly" scents. I usually end up smelling like cotton candy or raspberry sherbet. I can't complain because I actually love the smell of cotton candy and raspberry sherbet.

I know they make a lot of stuff for men these days and give them "manly" names like the "murse" or the "mirdle" for purse and girdle. Just say what they are!

I wondered if "man shampoo" would be called "Mampoo". Now you see the real reason I wrote this blog! I thought that up in the shower this morning and thought it was HILARIOUS!!!!!

I had to write that down. I think I'll make EVERYTHING I use manly now. I am writing this on my "manputer".

Instead of saying I use a hair dryer...I'll use my MANDRYER!

Yeah...that still doesn't make me any tougher...oh well...

I'm off to play with my dolls...errr...I mean my "mandolls"...oh forget it...they're dolls..

Enjoy!

-Lopez

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

They already have a name for man dolls-"Action Figures".
Sounds manly doesn't it?