Friday, April 4, 2008

official new blog

Well...it's official...the new 947wmas.com is up and running and that means I have ANOTHER new blog!

Yep. Our new website allows us to do a blog right on the site.

If you are interested in checking it out, you can go to 947wmas.com and click on my bio page. You'll see a link at the bottom to get to my blog. Yeah...they hid it on you...I think they're a little ashamed of me...

That's the long way to get to the blog. If you want the SUPER DUPER EASY WAY!!!!!! Save this link:

http://www.947wmas.com/blog.asp?id=22966

Add that to your favorites and label it "Lopez's Blog" and click on it ALL THE TIME!!!

...or whenever you want to...all three of you who read this.

What will happen to this blog? I don't know. Maybe it'll go rogue. (Maverick!!!!!!) It'll probably just sit here and fade away. Or, maybe if you check back every now and then, you'll see a brand new entry. Who knows!!!!! OOOOH!!!!

That's about it for today. I'm off to make sure the new blog is working

Enjoy!

-Lopez

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how do i comment on the new blog?

Anonymous said...

there is a link to "add a comment" on the bottom of the blog.

I have to sign into my web account to approve it.

I don't get an email or anything. I hope it works out ok! If there are ANY problems, email me!

lopez.947wmas@citcomm.com

Anonymous said...

I like this blog better!

Anonymous said...

don't we all...oh wait...uh...i mean I like the new one better!!!! Right boss!