Tuesday, April 1, 2008

april fool

Hmmmm...April Fool's Day...

I don't get it. I read some stuff as to why we do this and I STILL don't get why we do it.

I know. I'm just a party pooper. I'm about as much fun as kicking a boulder...then the boulder comes to life and eats you.

Anybody out there doing anything fun for April Fool's day? I have to do some shopping...and get a haircut...then do some laundry...wooooo...isn't that exciting...

I might do something to our afternoon guy Rob Anthony. He's fun to prank. I haven't thought of anything yet...but I'll look around for something.

One of my favorite things to do is put some clear tape on the bottom of a computer mouse. Tape it over the ball and the mouse won't work. If you have a laser mouse, then it will screw up the light and make the mouse work all funky.

I think I did that to Rob last year...maybe I'll do it again. He'll never suspect that!

Ok, I'm off to try to fool April into thinking it's July...maybe it will get warmer.

Enjoy!

-Lopez

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My 4 year old daughter was REALLY excited for April Fools Day. She has actually been "practicing" for weeks now. She'd say, "Mommy, do an April Fool on me!" and when I couldn't think of something off the top of my head she would whisper "Say that we are having candy for supper." So I'd say "We're having candy for supper." and she's say "REALLY??" and I'd say "APRIL FOOL!" and she would laugh and say "Good one, Mom!"

Anonymous said...

HA! That is a good one. Though, I'd much rather have candy for supper. Yeah...you should do that...