Monday, December 17, 2007

I boogie down like a unicorn...

That's a line from the rock song in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I watched it again this weekend and heard that line during their dance. What a great line.

I do believe that I can actually boogie down like a unicorn. Have you ever seen a unicorn boogie down? It's pretty darn good. Think break dancing meets salsa. That's how they boogie down.

They can also spin on their horn. I'm serious. How rad is that? There are only a few unicorns out there who can do it, but it's brilliant!

I love unicorns. Some people think unicorns are wussy, but they are totally hardcore.

Think about it this way: If a horse is running headfirst at you and rams you, it's going to hurt. A lot! BUT you'll probably walk away with some broken ribs or something, right?

If a unicorn is running at you headfirst and rams you, you're gone! The End! Not so tough now, are you Mr. Horse! Unicorn took you out!

I mean, they're born with a weapon right on their noggin! Good stuff.

I really have to stop talking about unicorns.

I'm off to boogie down.

Enjoy!

-Lopez

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you haven't read Peter S. Beagle's "The Last Unicorn" then you really must pick up a copy. Forget the movie with the weak animation and Mia Farrow's voice-- the book RULES and rules hard. It will definitely leave an impression on you.

Anonymous said...

The kind of impression that a unicorn makes when it spears you in the chest? Because THAT'S quite an impression!

Anonymous said...

That's a good point Lopez!

Get it? A good point?

Anonymous said...

HA!