Wednesday, December 26, 2007

post-vacation post

Hi there! I'm back from vacation and I have a LOT to tell. I think I'm going to do a little at a time so I don't overwhelm you with awesome news. I've seen reports of people getting too much awesomeness and then needing medical attention from awesome overdose.

I care so much about you that I won't let that happen. I think there was a commercial once about that. It was some sort of alert thing you wore. This old lady fell over and pressed the button and said, "I've gotten too much awesome and I can't get up!" and then the hospital sent somebody over to fix her. It was very scary.

Today we'll talk about Nature. It's a show on PBS. Well, with the writer's strike, I gotta watch something! It's actually this really cool show and they had "Christmas in Yellowstone" on the other day. It had otters and foxes and animals doing stuff in the snow.

There was also a rainbow that seemed to be made of snow. I'm going to call it a "snowbow". It looked like a "bow" in the sky that was mostly pale and white. It was made of snow, but had an arch like a rainbow. Has anybody else ever seen this? It was pretty darn cool.

I did a look online, but couldn't find anything. I saw one website that said frozen water doesn't make rainbows, but they did not say if frozen water could make a snowbow. I think it can. I saw it. Would I lie? Nope, I would not!

That is all I have for today, and if you don't think a blog about a "snowbow" is good enough, then tomorrow be here for more unicorn talk. I know, it's a 4-year-old girl is writing this blog. Maybe I'm just paying Dina's daughter to do this so I don't have to. hmmmm....

I'm off to get some cash out...child labor isn't cheap!

Enjoy!

-Lopez

No comments: