Friday, December 14, 2007

lazy poster boy

As in blog posting.

Sorry this week was so sparse with the blogging. It was truly a hectic week. As you may have heard, we lost power on Tuesday. I know some folks heard...or didn't hear because there was no radio for a while. Sorry! A hefty bird landed on the large "on" switch we have for our station. We couldn't figure out what happened until somebody found the door. It's really dark in the station when we lose power. It's a good thing Dina had her menorah set up for the last day of Hanukkah. Since it was on Tuesday, 7 candles were lit.

Then, on Wednesday (which I pronounce Wed-Nes-Day) I had to go fight the parking ticket I had. I got on my knees and pleaded with the court to let my ticket go. They let it go.

Actually, my very-prepared and intelligent friend came with me and brought along proof that I was actually at City Stage on the day in question and that I mailed them a ticket stub to validate my parking. They believed those rational reasons and let me go.

These are the reasons I didn't post all week!

Today? Well, it's late because I was supposed to be somewhere, but then I didn't have to be, so I decided to make up my horrible blogging badness by actually writing something.

Please forgive me. I beg you to let this minor mishap go! I plead to you like I plead to the Springfield Parking Authority (who I love dearly).

Ok, I'm done. I'm out like a bellybutton.

Enjoy!

-Lopez

No comments: