Thursday, December 27, 2007

Unicorn Park

Hi folks. Over vacation I was lucky enough to find the secret entrance to Unicorn Park. When the conditions are absolutely perfect, you can take a wrong exit off of 93 in Woburn, MA and end up in Unicorn Park.

Unfortunately, we got there as the mist was falling and hiding the magical land of Unicorn Park.

It's actually a real place. I'm not sure what they have there, but I would imagine that it's a park designed for unicorn toddlers to play. You know, special slides and swings that can accommodate unicorn shapes and horns.

I think they have trees made of candy and they grow back very quickly so you can always eat them. Even the grass is candy.

There are always rainbows in unicorn park. AND in the winter, when the snow is falling, there are snowbows. Unicorns love snowbows.

I did not get to see any unicorns, but hopefully someday, I can take a wrong exit again and play at unicorn park.

I promise that tomorrow I won't talk about unicorns or rainbows. It's getting a little too crazy here.

I'm off to get lost in Woburn.

Enjoy!

-Lopez

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A Unicorn Park photograph may be on its way soon, Lopez. Be on the lookout!