Thursday, December 6, 2007

I fell down.

I got out of my car the other night and slipped on the ice. It was sweet! I have a few cuts on my hands now. It's cool, though, because it looks like I got into a fight. People probably wouldn't believe that I got into a REAL fight, so I'll just tell them I fought a really tough pony. I won't look very tough, but it'll sound tougher than saying I slipped on the ice. So here it is:

I was walking in the bad section of the stables when a pony just came out of nowhere! She was looking for trouble, that I could tell. I tried to walk away because I didn't want to cause a ruckus, but she wouldn't let up. She swatted her tail at me, so I fought back. She used her hooves to whack me around. I flailed my arms the best I could, but sadly she knocked me down and stole the cube of salt that I had on me. Now I just have a few cuts and scars to remember the incident. I don't know if I'll ever be able to play with a My Little Pony toy ever again. I really need some therapy.

I have to go put some fresh Care Bear sterile adhesives on.

Enjoy!

-Lopez

No comments: