Monday, February 4, 2008

another new blog

Hi folks! We are changing yet again. If you are a comic book reader, I could say it's the "All New, All Different" blog. Why would I say that? Well...they do that to make it seem like the comics are all new and all different...I think.

Anyways, this new blog will be on our brand new webpage! That's right! I actually haven't done it yet, but I will soon. I know there have been some troubles with our site, but as soon as the new one is up, you'll be able to see my new blog there. I'll start posting on it as soon as I can.

If you want to keep reading the blog, it's just going to be at www.947wmas.com

This is the 3rd blog I'll be doing in less than a year! Who knew it would be so confusing?

Keep checking for the new blog to start happening. I'll see you all there!

-Lopez

No comments: