Wednesday, February 6, 2008

silver coins

Ok, I love Big Y. I mean, they're a great store and I do a lot of shopping there. BUT! They've been giving me silver coins like crazy! I don't know what to do with them!

Silly, right? Who complains about getting silver coins? Well, I've been getting two everytime I shop there for the last month. I don't even play the game, they just give them to me. I have a HUGE pile of them.

So, why don't I just use them? I have nothing to buy with them. The little booklet with all their "coin items" doesn't have anything that I would buy. They used to give you a discount on those ice cream cakes, but not anymore. THAT is what I would buy with them. Now, maybe orange juice. BUT AGAIN! It's on sale and it's cheaper than their "coin price"!!!!!

So, I'll just keep a stack of silver coins until I can use them on OJ or something. If you need a silver coin, let me know. I'm more than happy to share. I'll trade you two silvers for a blue. Can I do that? I have to go check.

I don't know if you've ever had this problem, but I'm probably the only person who complains about getting something that can save him money. That's like saying, "People keep handing me $100 bills. Why won't they stop!"

I'm off to work on my coin stacking.

Enjoy!

-Lopez

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're not kidding. I must have a stack of 20 silver coins in my purse. It's insane.

It used to be that you could get a free slice of cheese pizza with a silver coin, but now they are only good for a small savings on milk. And I have never gotten a gold coin. Never. I don't think those really exist.

Glad to see your website is back!