Wednesday, February 27, 2008

holes

I know Dina already talked about this in her blog, but I feel that it is worth mentioning again.

Potholes!!!!!!!! They're crazy! This is the worst year for potholes. I don't know why. I've hit soooooo many! I'm afraid my car is going to get stuck in one of them.

It seems that even if we fill up the holes with tar it just becomes a hole again. SO, I have an idea. When you hit the hole, water usually splashes up to your window, right? Well...what if we fill the holes with candy! Then you hit the pothole and candy flies into your car!

Not only will that be tastier than tar-water, but it will also soften the blow. If you drive over a huge pile of gummy bears, they're like a soft pillow of gumminess.

Huh?!?!?! See?!?!?!? Good idea, right! Wouldn't you like to drive over a soft pillow of gumminess? I know I would! Heck! They should make EVERYTHING out of gummy candy! I want everything to be a soft pillow of gumminess! I just love the phrase "soft pillow of gumminess!!!!"

I think I should start a band and call it Soft Pillow of Gumminess. You would listen to that band, wouldn't you? I know I would. They sound tasty. I wouldn't release songs online, though. I would make people buy CDs and LPs and make the packaging out of...can you guess?????

That's right! GUMMY CANDY!!!!!!

Wow...I am a marketing genius.

I'm off to live the gummy lifestyle.

Enjoy!

-Lopez

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be careful--I hit a pothole in a snowstorm and broke the brakeline--I had no brakes and had to drive really slowly so I would not have to stop! I like the idea of gummies--how about a gummy mattress--how soft that would be to sleep on

Anonymous said...

Holy Crud! I say that because you broke your brakeline AND because you have a brilliant idea!

How do you drive so slowly so you don't have to stop! I would be so freaked out!

I would like a gummy mattress but I think I would eat it. Which is ok. I would just have to buy a lot of them.

Anonymous said...

Today I hit a hole on the side of the road and broke the rim--my luck continues!