Tuesday, February 12, 2008

hidden treasure

This morning, we talked about finding strange things in your home. Well, I found a dragon in my home once! Really!

It was in my old apartment. One day, he just showed up in my bathroom. His name was Artemis. I guess he liked living in my bathroom because he stayed there for a long time.

He was a cool roommate. I didn't charge him rent or anything. Not because he could toast me with his fire breath, which he could, but because he was a cool dragon.

It was no big deal. I mean, he didn't take up a lot of room. Well, a dragon is a magical being, so he can be huge when he wants, but when he wants to be invisible and live in my bathroom, then you don't really notice the size.

I haven't seen Artemis in about a year, but I'm sure he's off on some adventure. Maybe he's living in my old apartment again. I don't know.

If you see Artemis, tell him I said hi! What, you don't know if the dragon you see is Artemis? Then it's probably not him. Trust me, you'll KNOW if you're talking to Artemis. Maybe I'll see him again. Who knows, he might like my new apartment!

I'm off to check the bathroom.

Enjoy!

-Lopez

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe he is hanging out at Unicorn Park!