Monday, February 25, 2008

don't quote me on that

Hi again!

I had a crazy weekend. Did you? I had my play this weekend. It was a ton of fun and I'm going to miss all the folks I acted with. They were awesome!

We did get a little press. A newspaper came by and asked us questions. If you get the Enfield version of the Reminder News, then you saw the article. You can check it out here:

http://www.remindernews.com/node/7/&town=enfield&url=ENF-2008-02-19-2-Ar00200

The funny thing is my quote. It says "I am pretty much up there the whole time."

I DID in fact say that but it almost sounds like I'm cocky about it. "Look at me up there the whole time." That's not what I meant it to sound like. It's funny because she asked me about the show and I said it was pretty hard for me. I am pretty much up there the whole time.

Every other show I've been in, I've had whole scenes to just sit and get ready. Not so much in this show.

See!!!! It's all about the context! I don't think she meant for me to sound full of myself, but when I read the article, it made me laugh.

If you did go to the show, I hope you enjoyed it! I know I enjoyed doing it.

I'm sure there's a life lesson somewhere in this post, but I'm far too lazy to figure it out.

I'm off to look at myself in the mirror.

Enjoy!

-Lopez

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great play!
You were fantastic (as did the rest of the cast)!
Keep up the acting!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!!!

Anonymous said...

The life lesson is that Daniel Day-Lewis is nothing compared to your acting skills. In all seriousness, great performance and a great play.