Thursday, February 21, 2008

back from the flu-ture

heh...that was ALMOST creative. I know, I know...it's back TO the future...I tried.

I am back! I started with some form of sickness last Tuesday and I didn't really feel better until Monday.

THEN! I had to catch up on a LOT of stuff. Now that I have caught up, I can get back to blogging!

I think I have figured out where this alien/mutant disease came from. The world is slowly being taken over by alien-mutant celery! Oh, they gave it some innocent name, llareta (or yareta), and telling me it's just a relative of celery that grows in the desert, but I know better. It's here to take over the world!

Check this out!
http://www.chilebosque.cl/shrb/acomp.html

This stuff is a plant! It's weird and freaky! I first saw it on some show called "The Desert Speaks" on PBS. It's on at 3:30AM and is hosted by this wacky guy who LOVES the desert. I don't know what he does for a real job but according to the show he lives in an adobe in the desert and goes on trips around to world.

He found this alien-mutant celery and now I'm afraid that's what got me sick.

Thankfully, I found that a combination of Necco wafers, ginger cookies and Campbell's Mexican Style Chicken Tortilla soup will cure it.

Now you can cure yourself from this horrible invasion!

Ok...that's enough weirdness...I'm off to fight the alien celery.

Enjoy!

-Lopez

No comments: