Wednesday, March 5, 2008

cmn

Well, folks, it's time for our radiothon again to raise money for Baystate Children's Hospital.

It's going to be a VERY busy couple of days. We do radiothon from 6am to 7pm on Thursday and Friday. Then on Saturday, we do it from 8am-4pm. It's all for the kids.

OH! Don't forget to put your clock forward on Saturday night! Just give it a firm push and the time should change. If it doesn't, well...I can't help you there.

I probably won't talk to you again until next week. I'm sure you'll miss me...no, wait...you'll probably be thankful you won't have to read this blog. That's what I meant to say.

I'm off to rest up before the radiothon.

Enjoy!

-Lopez

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the radiothon Lopez, it's a very good thing that you are participating in. I will miss you and your blogs, but I'll be tuning in-- as I hope everyone else will. Excelsior!