Thursday, March 13, 2008

wookie cookie

I'm sure you'd be surprised to find out that I like Star Wars.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!!" you say.

It's true. I love the Star Wizzle. That's what we call it on the street. Or...on the parsec.

Anyways, I was looking for some Star Wars comic books on amazon.com and found something cool. If you do a search for Star Wars, there will be a bunch of sub-categories on the left. Right below comic books is cook books. YES! STAR WARS COOK BOOKS!!!!!!!

Let me tell you about some of the great things you can make for that special Star Wars fan in your life. Boba Fett-uccini, Hoth Chocolate, Wookie Cookies, Yoda Soda, Sandtrooper Sandies, Tuskan Raider Taters, Han-Burgers, Qui Gon Jinn-ger Snaps and so many more!!!!!

How awesome is this idea! I was so excited when I found this. I want to make fun Star Wars names for all my food now. I don't know what to use, but it would make food so much more fun.

They made 2 of these books! I know! You thought one was enough, but clearly it wasn't! They even have a party book. Yes...so you can have your very own Star Wars party...hint, hint...remember, my birthday is only 8 months away!

OR! Maybe WMAS should have a Star Wars party. I mean, we have one for the summer, halloween, and valentine's day so why not star wars? Let's start the petition.

Well, I'm done being a geek for today. If you don't like star wars...well...I'm sure they make other cook books...but they probably stink...and have doofy names of food like profiterole....BOOOOOOOORING!!!!!!

I'm off to get some Greedo Burritos.

Enjoy!

-Lopez

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since Hoth is the ice planeet, Hoth Chocolate hits the spot! How about Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookoes in honor of Chewbacca.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, I just can't resist... is Roasted Jek Porkins too morbid?? I know, I'm disgusted with myself for even thinking it.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could spell cookies!

Anonymous said...

No joke Lopez, I have those two books. Seriously. If you grace me with your presence, I will show them to you.

Anonymous said...

I know where I'm going to dinner EVERY DAY NOW!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey little bro-
Your other bro and I used to make Death Star cookies with Uncle Richard as kids. I might still have the Star Wars activity book that has that recipe!
big sis