Thursday, March 20, 2008

sweater day

In honor of Mr. Rogers' Birthday it is National Sweater Day!


I got my outfit ready last night. Would you like to see my "Won't you be my neighbor?" photo?


What a dork! Can you identify all the things in this picture? Under the couch you can see Scrabble, Trivial Pursuit and Kerplunk! On the right is a Spider-Man blanket and behind me is a teddy bear named Thor and a meerkat named Yossarian. In the middle is a goofy looking guy with a shoe and a sweater.

I got all ready by putting on a short-sleeve button up shirt and a black tie. I felt like my high school physics teacher. I won't say his name, but that's what he used to wear. He was a great teacher. He let me do comic book physics. That's probably why I don't actually understand it.

So...get your sweater on!!!!!

I'll be gone for a few days but I'll see you all again on Tuesday.

I'm off to the land of make-believe.

Enjoy!

-Lopez

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We need more Mister Roger's in this world.

Howdy Neighbor!

Anonymous said...

Mr. Rogers lives on with his sneakers and all.

Anonymous said...

I wore a button down sweater yesterday and did not even know it was Mr. Roger's birthday. I must have been channeling his spirit.
Yossarian, huh? Love it!
Zan