Thursday, March 27, 2008

your name

We were talking about what your name "means" to other people. Basically, if you have the name Elizabeth or James, you are SEEN as successful. It doesn't mean you ARE, but your name gives off that vibe. Here is the top ten for what the research was.

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/03_04/namesDM2403_600x353.jpg

I don't get it. I don't see MY name on there. I see my middle name, James, on all three charts, BUT I don't see that helping me much!

It's a very silly chart and I think if you are successful and your name is Abraham, then you should let the world know! You tell James to step aside and say, "It's time for Abraham to take over!"

And what is success anyway? How can to you tell if somebody is lucky by their name? What is REAL beauty?

Right? RIGHT?! That's what I thought. I start pulling out those "deep thoughts" and this study goes out the window!

Booo Yah! That chart just got a lesson in humanity by Professor Lopez!

I can call myself that now. I have a PhD. in Awesome and I just folded my diploma into the shape of a boot and kicked butt! Bam!

I'm off to change my name...is James Jack Ryan available?

Enjoy!

-Lopez

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see William on the list (Bill Gates), but not Oprah (or the Donald for that matter...)
How true can this list really be?