Friday, March 14, 2008

weird day

I knew from the beginning that this would be a weird day. You may have heard this morning that my coffee cup was making a strange sound. It was odd.

Then I find this!!!!
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article902014.ece

Tell me that isn't freaky!!!!

It's been one of those days. I'm just going to ignore the rest of the day and dream of wookie cookies with hopes that I can make it to tomorrow.

Short post today, but I NEEDED to get the word out on that gnome.

I'm off to alert Travelocity...I think their employee is disgruntled.

Enjoy!

-Lopez

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you know that March 14th is "Steak and BJ" day? No joke- look it up! It's a very special day today!

Anonymous said...

Want to know something REALLY weird?
Every time I tried to access the link to the Sun article, Firefox would just shut down!
I never got to read it!!

Anonymous said...

That is weird!!!!! Does that mean everybody named BJ gets a steak? I wish it was cake and DJ day. Then you would have to bring cake to a disc jockey. yummm...