Monday, November 5, 2007

Hair: Not the musical

Sorry. I'm sure you'd love to hear me sing about hair, but not today.

There was some silly argument about hair this morning as to whether a couple should discuss a haircut to make sure both people are happy with it or if you can just get it cut.

Does it really matter? I mean, doesn't everybody know that in the future it will be all mushed together? Due to all the blending of DNA from folks all over the world, every human will have perfect, short brown hair. Much like my perfect, short brown hair. What can I say, I'm ahead of my time :)

Also! In the future, we will be able to ride flying unicorns to work every day. Don't believe me?????!!!! WELL, think about this, we combine DNA all the time these days. Seriously, geneticists barely even think about it anymore. It's like going out to get lunch.

G1: Hey, wanna combine a fish and light bulb?

G2: Sure...how about we go to White Hut after for a burgers?

G1: Dude...you read my mind. Wait a second...did you combine your DNA with that mind-reading alien we have?

G2: That's right I did.

G1: Dude...that is totally sweet.

G2: Totally.

See! The future is NOW! All they have to do is get a horse, a bird and a rhino and put the blender on high and presto, you have a unicorn!

Why would you want a unicorn? Uhhhh..Duh! Because they rock! Maybe, if you're lucky, I'll tell you why someday.

I'm off to ride the unicorn!

wait...that sounds...eh...whatever...

Enjoy!

-Lopez

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man. Mozart just died on "Meerkat Manor" and now I'm a complete wreck. I've gotta stop watching that show.

Anonymous said...

So, you just wouldn't care if I cut my beautiful, slightly longer shaggy brown hair? Well, if this isn't offensive and careless, I don't know what is.
I don't think I can talk to you anymore.
-The...

Lopez said...

I love you hair shaggy or short. It's what you have on the inside that counts. Though, I believe that more with caramel filled chocolate. But people too, I suppose...