Friday, November 16, 2007

I chipped a tooth!

Hi folks. Boy, did I have a fun day yesterday! I had to rush out of here for a funtastic time at the dentist. My dental people rock. They are all really nice to me.

I had a new person do my cleaning yesterday because my regular person was out for the day. I sat in a new room and it was cool. She has a maze on the ceiling so when you are relaxing in their fancy chairs, you can do something. Now, I think it's a great idea, BUT the maze is a little scary. It had scary clowns and creatures on it. It looked freaky. It is also ridiculously hard to finish a maze when somebody is picking at your teeth with a metal hook.

I did get x-rays and it turns out that I have a chip missing from my mouth. I have to go back to get it filled in. Must have been one of those many fights I get into. oh wait...the first rule of fight club is not to talk about fight club. Eh...who's gonna read this, right? In case you're curious, the second rule is that you have to bring a snack at every meeting. We prefer home-baked goods, but we'll allow you to buy stuff.

THEN! I got to see Wicked at the Bushnell in Hartford last night. It was RAD! A really good show. They are almost sold out, so if you want to go, you're going to have to get those tickets SOON.

FINALLY! I'm going to see Don't Drink The Water at East Longmeadow High School this weekend because one of the girls from my last play is in it. It should be a good time.

I've got a lot of stuff going on! I'm not usually this busy! I hope I don't crash because I still have to work all weekend too! I'll have to stock up on my Java Beans.

If you don't know, Java Beans are these great organic chocolate covered coffee beans. Maybe someday I'll tell you all about my caffeine addiction. I thought I should avoid it for a few years, then I realized that I probably should start it up again. That's all you'll get right now. It's a tease, I know, but I want all of my two readers to come back!

What if the jury pool was really a pool with water and stuff? I just thought of that because of my last post. I'd rather be in the jury hot tub. Yeah...bubbles...

sometimes it would be cool if I could finish a blog entry and have it make sense. This post does not follow a straight line and it's SO LONG!

Where is my mind?

Enjoy!

-Lopez

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geez Lopez...were you still feeling the effects of the laughing gas or was it the chocolate covered caffeine candies that made you blog so wildly this morning?
I dig the old school Pixies reference, though.
Have a great Thanksgiving,
big sis

Anonymous said...

Oh! "Where is my mind?" is the Pixies song that is playing at the end of Fight Club when the buildings all collapse. Great song. Great movie. Gotta watch that again sometime soon...

Logan, have you ever heard about chocolate covered bacon? They sell it at Whole Foods.

http://www.vosgeschocolate.com/product/bacon_exotic_candy_bar/exotic_candy_bars

I may never stop throwing up.

Anonymous said...

Your mind is out in the water... I see it swimming.
Just remember, the first rule of fight club is that no one talks about fight club.
Anyway, e-mail me and tell me when you are going to the play and I might join.
-If you don't know who I am then you won't know who I am.

Anonymous said...

And one more thing... I hear people are made of 98% water, so if I stage dive, will I drown? Because I can't swim.
-The funniest M F'er you'll ever meet...

Anonymous said...

Ew, Charlotte...

Chocolate covered bacon?!?

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Anonymous said...

Proof that not everything tastes better with a chocolate coating....

Logan, I miss your songs :(

Anonymous said...

Christmas music ALREADY? At least wait until the day after Thanksgiving!!!

Hope your Thanksgiving is a nice one for you and your loved ones! Best wishes to all your listeners and fans!

Anonymous said...

I saw Fight Club so long ago that I did not realize that the Pixies reference was actually related to the movie. Even better! Read Fight Club, too. The book is very different from the movie. All you Pixies fans that blogged here, I am digging it!
"this monkey's gone to heaven",
big sis