Thursday, November 29, 2007

kids are smart

We took calls about "the funniest thing that your kids did" today. We got a lot of very funny stories.

I like the story about the women whose daughter had the pacifier taped to her mouth. The reason her older kids did that? The baby kept spitting it out. Makes sense to me.

I don't think I did anything really funny when I was a kid. I was just as boring then as I am now. I do have an OLD picture of me in a diaper, cowboy boots and a pipe, but I think that's normal for kids to wear. I would wear that now if the occasion called for it, so it's not really that weird.

Did you or your kids do any thing really funny? Let me know. I'd love to hear the stories.

I have to go shine my cowboy boots.

Enjoy!

-Lopez

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lopez -
The situation TOTALLY calls for it. However, we can update the look a little. Instead of a diaper, you can wear Spidey boxers. :)

Anonymous said...

That. is. brilliant!