Thursday, November 1, 2007

Lego is SO possessive!

Yesterday I made the mistake of saying something about Lego pieces and for some reason I thought that on the official Lego logo (ha, say that three times fast!) they had the word possessive. As in "Lego's". Why did I think that? I have no idea. I decided to check that out. Turns out I was WAY wrong. Thanks mom.

Talking about Lego pieces, I once had a friend who would go all out with his Lego construction. I'm one to talk, because I have no life, but some people may be worse than I am. Though, he would probably say that I had no life compared to him. I guess it depends on what you like to do.

Let me tell you about him. I won't use his name, but we'll call him Lamont. Lamont and his little brother would buy a bunch of Lego sets and make stuff. THEN they would go overboard and make new stuff.

Here's an exciting night at the Lamont home:

Lamont: Hey, little brother. Would you like to create an exact replica of the Van Steuben Castle in Germany with our new Lego sets?

Little Brother: Can we do it to scale????

Lamont: Heck yeah! Is there any other way!

Little Brother: Totally Sweet!!!!!!!!

I really shouldn't make fun. He was a smart kid and he's probably more successful than I am now. Maybe I just didn't have the drive to get such ambitious projects done. I should probably be jealous of him.

And, to further prove that I have no right to judge, I just got my shipment of comic books in. Oh yeah...that's what we call cool...in geekland.

Want to hear about something way neater?! This weekend is the start of the play I'm in. I would like to promote it. I act better than I build Lego sets. Well...I hope I do, because if you saw my Lego house, you would think I built it with my tongue.

It's The Heidi Chronicles. It's going on Nov. 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11. Fri. and Sat. night shows are at 8 and the Sunday shows are at 3. It's $18 a ticket. If you have any questions, you can email me or write to the blog. The only problem is that I don't know when I'll get the question because I don't have Internet at home. I should be able to check it this weekend, though. If you come to the show, I hope you enjoy it!

That is all for me today. I have to go read comics...ooooooh Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...I wanna know what happens....

Enjoy!

-Lopez

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Break a leg, Lopez!
Zan