Wednesday, November 28, 2007

preschool

Wow! It's been a week since I posted something! I'm all messed up from having thanksgiving off. I hope everybody had a wonderful weekend and holiday.

This morning we talked about the state trying to decide whether the government should pay for preschool or if it should be the parents. Some say the government should help parents out, but then there are adults who don't have kids who don't want to pay for it.

I have the solution!

The kids make a LOT of stuff in school. Well, instead of the children making arts and crafts for their parents to enjoy, they make them for everybody to enjoy. These kids make all sorts of stuff that can be sold online! Make the kids work for their education. Makes sense, right? I thought so. I don't know why I didn't go into politics.

You should hear my views on universal health care and taxes. You would literally wet your pants because they are so good. I can't tell you what they are now because I might need the ideas to win a presidential election but I can tell you they BOTH involve an emu, duct tape and lilacs. Yeah...this will work perfectly.

I have to go round up some livestock.

Enjoy!

-Lopez

No comments: