Wednesday, January 9, 2008

busy gym

We talked about the gym being busy this morning, but Dina and I were complaining a lot more that what got on the air.

It is SO busy there! Dina and I actually go to the same gym. Sometimes we'll ride bikes next to each other and pretend we're enjoying a friendly bike ride through the country and we'll sip tea and talk about ancient philosophy.

Ok, that's a complete lie. We'll say hi and then try to avoid each other as best we can. Hey, I just hung out with her all morning! Isn't that enough!

Anyways, we've noticed the "resolutioners" are all there trying to get some gym time in. I shouldn't complain that people want to be healthy, but I am. I tend to go early afternoon when a lot of people are at work. Well, apparently they are not at work because they are now at the gym!

I don't want them using my machines. I am very particular about which bike I use. Don't ask me why. I have no good reason. It's just the way I am.

I just wanted to vent.

Did you start going to the gym? Do you care if other people are there? Do you have to use a particular machine?

I'm off to stretch it out.

Enjoy!

-Lopez

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lopez-
If everyone took your resolution advice and did not wait until the new year to make this resolution, the gym would be less crowded. You should advertise that better!
Zan

Anonymous said...

I hate it when no one wipes down the equipment! Does that happen in your gym?

Anonymous said...

YES! People don't wipe down the equipment all the time. I do not like that.

I'm afraid all the new people ignore that rule, but I hope they don't.

Anonymous said...

Instead of going to a gym full of people, I sometimes walk over to the high school track nearby and do some running there during non-school hours. It's the great outdoors and it's free.