Wednesday, January 16, 2008

hair cute

I got my hair cut yesterday (yes, I know it says "cute" up there). I was in a bit of a panic because my hair stylist was out on maternity leave, so I didn't know when she would get back.

I know! The horror!

She is back and just in time too! I have an appointment with the eye doctor next week. "Why does that matter?" you ask. You'll see...

Now, last year, I went to get my eyes checked and he said that I don't NEED glasses, but I can get some if I want.

I'm going to see how the eyes are this year, if they are getting worse, I'll probably get glasses. I'll let you know. BUT! I didn't want to get glasses without getting my haircut first!

How bad would that be? I wouldn't know if the glasses looked good because of my bad hair. That would just be chaos. Chaos!

I'm off to read the chart.

Enjoy!

-Lopez

No comments: