Wednesday, January 2, 2008

resolution

It is the second day of the new year and I'm having a fantastic time! Why? I don't know, I just am. Shouldn't I just have a fantastic time all the time?

Did you make a resolution? I did not. I never do, but that's just me. I would love to hear your resolutions. I'd be interested in seeing what other people decide to do for their resolutions.

I'm not a resolution kind of guy. If I want to make a change in my life, I will attempt to do it as soon as I can to the best of my ability. I think I started doing that because I always knew a lot of people who would start saying that they would quit smoking for their resolution, but they would start saying it in September.

I always wondered why they didn't just try right away.

If I did make a resolution, it would be to learn how to fly. Not a plane or anything, just actually fly. Like Superman. Yeah...that will be my resolution this year. Let's see if I can do it!

I promise to try all year. I'll let you know as soon as it happens.

I'm off to go jump into the air...and stay there!

Enjoy!

-Lopez

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I resolve to be a better;
wife
actress
person
employee
sister
daughter
aunt
friend

Anonymous said...

And oh yeah, a better knitter.

I want to be a really kick butt knitter too.

Anonymous said...

That's brilliant!

And the phrase "kick butt knitter" is awesome! So many t's and k's!

good luck with that!