Tuesday, January 22, 2008

word play

I just saw this movie yesterday called "Word Play". It's crazy! It is about people who do crossword puzzles.

You might do a crossword puzzle and it will take you a few hours to get it all done, but these people do it in, like, 2 minutes! How mad is that!

I remember my dad doing the crossword from the weekend paper and sometimes I would fill in an answer. Yeah...just one. If there was a question about Star Trek or comic books or something like that.

It's a cool movie to see. These people are so smart. If I were that smart...well...I probably wouldn't be keeping a blog that praised unicorns every few days.

Oh well...I guess unicorns are cooler than crossword puzzles. I mean, have you ever seen a crossword puzzle fly! Heck no!

Yeah...take that crossword! Or should I call you lame-word puzzle?!

I'm off to go across...or down...I don't know...

Enjoy!

-Lopez

oh yeah...happy birthday sis!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that the movie with Jon Stewart? If so, I thought the guy who made the crossword puzzles was amazing. How does one just make words fit like that? It makes my head hurt just thinking about it!

Anonymous said...

that's the movie! It was crazy how they did that!

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen that movie yet, but I saw one called "Spellbound" about children in a national spelling bee that had me reeling.

I am so depressed about Heath Ledger. It looks like his work as the Joker is going to be so cool in the next Batman movie. I feel so badly for his little girl.

Anonymous said...

Hiya little brother,
When I read your blog yesterday, I missed my b-day wishes-OOPS!! Saw them today, though. Thanks for the shout-out!
Spellbound and Wordplay were both great movies. I am waiting for them to film me with my nerdy Scrabble pals and call that documentary Wordbound!
Charlotte, I agree. Heath Ledger will be missed...
big sis