Tuesday, January 8, 2008

pickles and ketchup (or catsup)

It's time to talk about food. Food is good. Food is there for you to enjoy...except vegetables...they're just icky.

I have a few food combinations that some people think are gross, BUT when you actually try it, you will find out they are awesome!

Would you like an example? Try a tuna fish sandwich, but put hot sauce on it. It's REALLY good. They compliment each other well. I didn't believe it at first either, but once I tried it, I was hooked.

Also, peanut butter and spinach sandwiches. It adds a tasty crunch to peanut butter. You can use lettuce if you don't like spinach.

NOW! I have a brand new awesome amalgamation. Pickles and ketchup. I watch this great kids show on the weekend called "Dragon". It's a cute show about a dragon who does silly things. Strangely, Dragon and I have a lot in common. I can relate to his mishaps.

Well, he likes to snack on different combinations of foods, and one time he was dipping his pickles in ketchup (on the show they spell it catsup). I tried it and it is great! Trust me. They go together really well.

What do you like? Is there anything that seems odd, but you love it? Let me know!

I'm off to eat some yummy snacks.

Enjoy!

-Lopez

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like banana and peanut butter sandwiches, but a lot of people do- even Elvis- so I don't think it's very unusual.

Tuna-melts horrify me though.

Anonymous said...

This is not too strange, but cold green beans in olive oil taste yummy. I also toss them on my salads. I think I have seen them at salad bars so maybe that is not unusual.

Anything with tuna horrifies me!

Anonymous said...

Banana and peanut butter is awesome together! I love it.

I have never had green beans and olive oil, but it might be ok. I don't really like green beans, though. They're all healthy and stuff. yuck...

Anonymous said...

Oh sure, keep mocking the healthy stuff Kashi boy.

Anonymous said...

Tuna and salsa!
IT ROCKS!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...Tuna and salsa doesn't sound too bad. I might have to try that!

Anonymous said...

Definitely try tuna and salsa.
BTW-Elvis used to fry his peanut butter and banana sandwich. I think that is why people thought it was weird.

Anonymous said...

Fried PB & B? Sounds like some sort of Paula Deen thing. What's next? Fried Mac & Cheese? Sheesh! :)