Thursday, January 31, 2008

throwing and kicking

Something is going on this weekend. Some big game where people throw and kick stuff. I'm not sure exactly what is going on, but it's supposed to be a big deal.

We were talking about snacks guys could make that are easy and don't take long. I don't know if it's a guy thing, but I don't like complicated or long recipes. If my food can't be ready in five minutes, I don't want it.

That's probably why I eat a lot of cereal. Prep time is quick and the ingredients are short. VERY easy.

I love it when people say, "Oh, this recipe is EASY! It only takes about 20 minutes."

WHAT!!!!!!! 20 minutes! What am I supposed to do for that time?! Play with my nose goblins?! (Old Ren and Stimpy reference)

Anyways, go watch that sport with feet and a ball or something. I thing some guy will do something on a field. So...go team!

I'm off to cheer for a touchdown goal homerun.

Enjoy!

-Lopez

No comments: