Monday, January 28, 2008

car crash

Well, my car got a good smack on the butt on Friday night. It was exciting. I was on my way to visit some friends when my car got hit.

I was at the stop light in front of IHOP on rt. 20. Then, there was a loud SCREEEEEEEEEEEECH!!!!!!! Followed by a WOBOLSELEJOWWWODKLSLJFWOWOW!!!! (That's me getting hit by a car)

I was in the car with my girlfriend and we are both fine.

If you are driving on 20, check out the tire marks in front of IHOP. It's in the middle lane. You might even find pieces of my car. You can keep those as souvenirs.

Now, my car looks like it was in Cloverfield. She's missing a big ol' chunk from the back. It's weird looking. BUT!!!!! She still goes! Yeah! I have to go through all the insurance fun, but hopefully we'll get some cosmetic surgery and she'll be as good as new...or sort of new.

Have you been in any fun car crashes? Most probably aren't fun, but this one wasn't bad.

I'm off to get some touch-up paint.

Enjoy!

-Lopez

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are okay.
If I get a piece of your car from the road do you think I can sell it on ebay as a piece of a celebrity car?
Zan

Anonymous said...

If you get cosmetic surgery on your car's rear end, I suggest you go for the J-lo booty. That's really the only kind of rear end surgery to get.

So glad your little wonder car kept you guys safe. Do you have a little angel clipped to your visor or something? I have a rune hanging from my rearview mirror. It's the rune of "Travel" and its supposed to 1) protect me on my travels and 2) help keep me from getting lost. I've put it in every car I've owned, and it's been invaluable- especially when driving those mean Ihop laden streets.

Glad you had your seat belt on!

Anonymous said...

If you sell a piece of my car, you will probably get a TON of money. I have no doubt!

I have a Spider-Man hanging from my rear-view mirror to help protect me. If there is an accident, he'll spray some webbing out to stop me from going through the window.